1. Sailor Babo goes to the Alice in Wonderland corn maze at Spooner Farms in Orting, WA.
2. Sailor Babo meets the White Rabbit.
3. Sailor Babo finds a map to the corn maze.
4. Sailor Babo finds a tunnel. Hey, where is he?
5. Sailor Babo takes a rest on the comfy red couch.
6. Eat me?! It wasn’t cookies, so Sailor Babo didn’t eat it.
7. Sailor Babo tries to cheat his way out of the corn maze by looking above the stalks!
8. Sailor Babo finds a Babo-sized door.
9. Beware the Jabberwocky!
10. Sailor Babo wishes he’d paid attention to the warning sign!
11. Sailor Babo as Dormouse.
12. Sailor Babo has tea with the handsome and charming Mr. L at the Mad Hatter’s tea party.
13. Sailor Babo hangs out with the Mad Hatter.
14. A Card Soldier and the painted red roses! The Red Queen is near!
15. Sailor Babo fears for his head!
16. Sailor Babo plays with Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum.
17. Sailor Babo gazes into the blackness of the rabbit hole!
18. Sailor Babo found Alice! H made it through the 2.1 mile maze in a little less than an hour. It was so much fun!
19. Sailor Babo and the Lavenders explored the rest of the farm and picked out some pumpkins to bring home.
20. The big spiders were cool. You can see Mt. Rainier above Sailor Babo’s head. They say that if it were to blow, the whole valley would be gone and the Lavenders’ house would be under 20 feet of mud. Let’s hope that doesn’t happen!
21. Sailor Babo likes the tiny pumpkins a lot.
22. Weeee! Sailor Babo rides a hay horse…while people walk by looking at Lavender in the most peculiar way for taking Sailor Babo’s portrait here!
23. Sailor Babo wants to take the reins of the Old-Fashioned Covered Wagon.
24. Peek A Boo! Sailor Babo and the Lavenders had a really nice time. The farm was PACKED with people enjoying a rare sunny warm autumn day in Washington.
I Love: Photography, cuddling with my husband on the couch, moving string for my cats, eating freshly baked cookies, laughing, singing when nobody is around, striped socks, splashing in mud puddles, watching bad cop shows on TV, blankets on couches, reading books that make me giggle, the smell of rain, and many other wonderful things I am sure.